Pre-Licensing Sales Accelerator
Earn your NC state-required pre-licensing education while learning to SELL with the country’s top real estate salesperson, Ryan Serhant.
What You’ll Get
75 Hours of State-Approved Coursework
We’ve partnered with the best pre-licensing program in North Carolina to help YOU pass your state exam the first time.
Sell It Like Serhant Real Estate Core
Learn the Serhant Sales System with Ryan Serhant through our 42-chapter video course to generate more leads, close more deals, and make more money.
Sell It Like Serhant Membership
Get 14 days of free access to the #1 agent community and unlock our library of resources built for your success.
Want a Taste?
Ready to Get Your North Carolina Real Estate License?
Complete Your Pre-licensing Coursework
North Carolina requires you to first complete 75 hours of state-approved pre-licensing education.
When you join our sales accelerator, you’ll get all 75 hours of required course content online through the CE Shop, which you can complete at your own pace.
PLUS, when you enroll with us, you’ll get:
- CE Shop’s pass guarantee
- Business ebooks and career resources
- Digital flashcards
- Study schedule
Learn The Serhant Sales System
Then, learn our proven Serhant Sales System through our 42-chapter, 6-hour video course. Discover how to:
- Build your business foundation to attract high-quality leads organically and consistently
- The Six Serhant Secrets to closing any deal
- Put everything into practice in real-life sales pitches and showings, including Ryan’s exact pitch for landing a $16.5 million townhouse
Enroll today for only $691
Explore the Curriculum
North Carolina State-Required Real Estate Pre-Licensing Course
All 75 hours of NC state-approved pre-licensing coursework from The CE Shop.
- Section 1: North Carolina 75-hour Broker Course Orientation
- Section 2: Basic Real Estate Concepts
- Section 3: Concepts of Property Ownership
- Section 4: Property Taxation in North Carolina
- Section 5: Transfer of Title to Real Property
- Section 6: Land Use Controls in North Carolina
- Section 7: Environmental Issues in North Carolina
- Section 8: Law of Agency in North Carolina
- Section 9: Brokerage Relationships in Practice in North Carolina
- Section 10: Working with Sellers in North Carolina
- Section 11: Working with Buyers in North Carolina
- Section 12: Basic Contract Law Concepts
- Section 13: North Carolina Sales Contracts
- Section 14: Working with North Carolina Sales Contracts
- Section 15: Sales Contracts That Attorneys Should Prepare
- Section 16: Real Estate Financing: Mortgage Loans
- Section 17: Real Estate Financing: Mortgage Markets
- Section 18: Residential Lending Practices and Regulations
- Section 19: Pre-Closing Procedures in North Carolina
- Section 20: Closing Procedures in North Carolina
- Section 21: Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Section 22: The Settlement Statement
- Section 23: Basic Valuation Concepts
- Section 24: Valuation Process and Approaches
- Section 25: BPOs and CMAs in North Carolina
- Section 26: Property Insurance Basics
- Section 27: Landlords and Tenants in North Carolina
- Section 28: Residential Property Management
- Section 29: Fair Housing in North Carolina
- Section 30: Federal Income Taxation of Home Ownership
- Section 31: Basic Construction
- Section 32: Basic Real Estate Investment
- Section 33: North Carolina License Law
- Section 34: North Carolina Rules Regarding Brokerages
- Section 35: Handling Trust Funds in North Carolina
- Section 36: North Carolina Time Share Act
- Section 37: Agent Safety Guidelines
- Section 38: North Carolina Real Estate Calculations Practice
- Section 39: North Carolina 75-hour Broker Course Wrap-up
Sell It Like Serhant Real Estate CORE Course
Part 1: Building an Unbreakable Foundation
- Setting yourself up for success
- Getting your first clients (and turning those into referrals!)
- Training your brain to fire “Yes, and!”
- Structuring your day
- Building your personal brand
- Qualifying clients
- Becoming an information machine
- Setting your income goals
Part 2: The Wow Moment and Five Other Serhant Secrets
- The Box
- The Wow Moment
- The Flip
- The Good News Sandwich -#5: Push, Pull, Persist
- Facts Tell, Stories Sell
Part 3: Putting Everything Into Practice
- Effectively working with sellers
- Effectively working with buyers
- Ryan’s $16.5 million sales pitch
- The Serhant Way to host an open house
- Mastermind a private showing on the sell side
- Mastermind a private showing on the buy side
- The Serhant Way to negotiate deals
Sell It Like Serhant Membership
Get one month of free access to the #1 agent community and unlock our library of resources built for your success.
All That PLUS
14-Day Free Access
Sell It Like Serhant Membership
Sales has no ceiling, but you can only climb so high alone. Join the #1 agent community and unlock our library of resources built for your success.
You’ll get access to:
- Weekly LIVE hands-on workshops to improve your skillset
- Hundreds of expert-led sales trainings to support your growth
- A library of sales tools to save more time
- A global community of 17k+ agents to expand your network
Sell It Like Serhant has partnered with RLTY to offer discounted professional services to set aspiring agents up for success.
• LLC Formation
• Tax Preparation
Agents from these brokerages have built their careers with Sell It Like Serhant
Meet Your Instructors
Get Your North Carolina Real Estate License with Us!
Thousands of agents have kick-started their real estate careers with Sell It Like Serhant’s Pre-licensing Sales Accelerator. See what they have to say!
Kimberly Ann Zeidner
“Do the work and the work will take care of you.” THIS COURSE WORKS! If you are still on the fence, take my advice and jump off!
Just pitched my first 12,000,000 SEK house ($1.26M). I haven’t signed anything yet, but just getting through the door is because of this community. Thank you!
This is the most comprehensive course on personal branding on the market. The workbook is the perfect way to follow along and create your own actionable items as you put…
Ryan’s personal brand course is a great vehicle to visualize the big picture toward success and the steps to put into action. I came away with immediate, practical advice I’ve…
I love what this course is doing for agents all around the world! The strategies are immediately actionable for anyone just getting started or for industry veterans like myself. Ryan…
This course is a complete game changer for new or experienced salespeople like myself. If you’re new, you’ll accelerate your career by at least five years! For those of us…